The P- EL and Z-EL elevator is suited for transportation of cereals, seeds, fertilizers, minerals, wood shavings, wood chips, granular products, and similar materials; also suitable for oleaginous seeds.
In standard construction, the EL elevators are delivered with the following features.
Standard height is 4.0 m.
The elevator belt is oil resistant type 4 Ply 6mm Caoutchouc or Plastic with high number of Plys upon on your plant request.
The elevator components are Laser Cut Steel for precise manufacturing.
The elevator construction All Through Nut Bolt and Gasket Connected for easy maintenance or future extension.
The elevator is All Through Paint : Acrylic Antistatic Owen Powder Painted. Paint Code:9100
• Heavy duty steel construction in Acrylic Antistatic Owen Powder Painted finish incorporating belt rolls of hard-wearing material.
• Totally enclosed design offering maximum security during operation.
• Highly flexible construction to meet a wide range of requirements (height, belt width, belt speed, and belt quality) and to suit individual plant layouts.
• Slow speed monitor and reverse brake available as an option.
• Large selection of elevator buckets to give the best possible transportation of a vast range of products ensuring correct filling and emptying of the product in question.
• Elevator boot with adjustment device for easy belt tensioning ensuring trouble free operation
at all times.
• Elevator boot with cleanout door on both sides ensuring easy clean-down when changing from one product to another.
• Extractable collecting drawer below the elevator or integrated air cleaning system available as an option.
• Easy visual check-up during operation through inspection window made of plexiglass.
• Manual Product feed control Gate.
• Elevators with product intake feed apparatus.
• Low maintenance costs and one-year parts warranty.
Every part undergoes following processes: sand blasting, spray application
of primer, phosphate cleaning, 180°C oven baked final paint finish. These processes are applied on a continuous production line. The final result provides optimum resistance to corrosion (>250 hours in salt atmosphere) equivalent to pre-galvanised finish, almost to automobile industry standards. AKY makes every effort to be environmentally friendly, controlling all emissions during this process.