Impact Type Dehulling Machine:
The impact Dehuller Feeds seed onto the centre of a horizontally Rotating impeller fitted with outward directing blade, 4 of them. The seed is accelerated outward along the blades and collides with the static wall where the hull is craked.The mixture consisting of kernels, husks and unshelled product is discharged through an outlet hopper. The loses hulls , partially dehulled seed and some unshelled seed needs separating from dehulled kernels as next processing. At this stage an aspirator removes hulls from kernels by means of aspiration. Third stage is to separate hulled kernels and unhulled seeds with 4 Units of inclined vibrating screens one after another. The unshelled seeds will be returned to the dehuller for re-hulling again with an internal re-hullindg system.
-Easy to maintain machinery, basic skilled operator can carry out preventative maintenance. If plant maintained according to user manuals machinery will last life time.
- Durable design and top quality parts
- High dehulling efficiency with a minimum amount of broken.
- The rotor speed is infinitely variable by means of a frequency converter.
- Its adjustment depends on the hulling characteristics of the products.
- A tachometer provided to know rotor speed of huller.
- Impact ring and impeller flights are made of wear resistant steel and hence minimum maintenance and replacement of spares required
- Easy control of machines either from a machines control or from a desk control or from cabinet control.
- Impact rotor with high erosion resistance blades, static and dynamically balanced.
- Adjustable impact font with external access regulation system.
- Easy access for maintenance and spare part exchange.
- Laser cut steel components.
- All through nut bolt and gasket connected
- All through paint: acrylic antistatic owen powder painted
- Paint code ; ral 9010