DATA Count S-JR60 quickly and accurately counts seeds as small as 0.7mm, eliminating the the discrepancy that occur in weighing solutions with fast and accurate counting.. This seed counter was designed for laboratory usage, and offers an efficient mean for ensuring control in various procedures.
- Provides nearly 100%
- Save time and money
- The packaging made
depending on the scale is more profitable
- Allows the redefinition of
work for more complex tasks
- Ease of use
- Low and easy maintenance
- Small enough to be used in all kinds of table or counter.
- Voltage: 100/240 VAC, 1
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 22 W
- Switch rate: Minimum 10 A slow blow
- Dimensions: 21 × 21 × 20 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- It counts 3,000 seeds per minute, all forms of seed at a rate of 4 mm to 0.7 mm per minute on correct basis.
- Results can be transferred to PC software, Excel spreadsheets or proprietary software
- It counts a pre-set number of seeds
- Seeds are poured directly into plastic bags or measuring cup.
- Bluetooth connectivity